Saturday, November 21, 2009

Barnes Family Portrait

We did it! Though they aren't perfect, I am uh-mazed at how well they turned out. It was tough to try to get all three boys picture-ready. We didn't even get there on time (turns out that traffic is still pretty bad going from KS to MO between 5 and 6pm,) and I had Brent stop by Target to pick up baby food for Jack because I had forgotten it - the whole process of just getting there seemed sooooo hectic, but we made it! We took the pics.......



Brent was feeling feverish, so I sent him home with the boys while the "girls" weeded out the bad pictures and decided (for MomB - that's a silent B, for Barnes) what pictures we thought she should get. Once we finally decided (my Dad would appreciate four woman trying to agree on anything, lol) we headed out for some Chipotle Burritos (thanks MomB - Brent really appreciated his burrito, despite his fever!) Brent was shivering, I was worn out. So.....we went to bed at an unprecedented 9:45pm! Fortunately Brent was feeling better the next morning, although I did have him sleep in.

No comments:

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!