Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New Adventures in Blogging....

While I only blog once every few months, I appreciate all of my devoted readers to this particular one ;)

I've always wanted to have a career in fashion. I haven't lost that dream. I have, however, been sidetracked.

Until now.

Join my latest blog - Pretty, Polished, Perfect. Join it whether you plan to come back or not. Find it on facebook, and if you like it, like it. If you love it, like it. If you hate it, like it. If you don't care, like it (I am down on my knees begging for you to like it.......) Tell everyone you know ;)

1 comment:

Alida B. said...

Hey your feeds aren't updating for some reason. I missed this blog completely and it's not showing up. Just FYI. So now I'm gonna go like your page on fb :).

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!