Thursday, August 18, 2011

Me Time!!

I mean, Back To School Time! It's this first week that I am completely selfish and don't care even the tiniest bit about my children's education. I just want to dance and laugh because finally, finally I have 3 hours all to myself (assuming #3 takes naps that long, which he has so far *fingers crossed*.) I know, I'm a horrible mother. You already knew that! Remember when #1 nominated me for Worst Mother of the Year Award (daily??) I won!


What am I going to do with my three hours? Blog, duh. Nap, duh. Eat junk food and watch bad television, duh. All summer I thought of all the furniture I was going to recover and refinish; all the projects that have been sitting in the basement since we've had children were going to be completed! Then school actually started and I had to refill my "lazy" tank (like a love tank, it was getting waaaaay too low, lol!) Maybe next week, right?


#1 on the First Day of School (half-day)


Walking to school on the official First Day of School (full-day)


#3 refuses to be left out of anything.  Honestly.


#1.  The Experienced Veteran 2nd Grader.


There was some confusion among the ranks.


More confusion.


Slightly less confusion.


You can just hear his sigh, right?


Finally!  He hates art projects.  And I forgot to crop the photo.


One for laughs.  I mean, how could I not post this one?? #cropfail2
Stay tuned for my next blog post...........in another three months.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Love, Love, Love. Especially the pictures of the three boys together. Now I'm just jealous that "me time" is still 3 years away, oh wait, make that 5 years away at least if not longer. Bummer, that's depressing. When you're done filling your laziness, you can make me some more red velvet cupcakes to test taste. :)

Alida B. said...

#2 has Mrs. Caldwell. We loved her! Fun, fun, fun and omgosh how big your baby has gotten and his hair is SO BLONDE! I agree with the ME TIME. I have a huge list of things I'm gonna do but the only one that even sounds fun is NAP! :)

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!