Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Tank Is Full

Last night, I was furiously shopping the in-ter-net when I looked over my shoulder to see The Mr staring contentedly at his "smart" phone. 

"Are you reading the news again?"

"Yes."

"Why don't you put the laundry away.  I'm pretty sure that basket of clothes has been sitting there since the day I got back in town."

"No.  I put away all the laundry from that weekend."

"Yes you did.  Except for that last load that was chillaxin' in the dryer."

Silence.

More silence.

Even more silence.

Wait for it.................





"So, what have you been doing when the boys are in school?"  he asked innocently.

Guess my "filling-the-lazy-tank" days are officially over.  Now I'm grieving their loss.



My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!