Friday, January 6, 2012

Staycations, Product Placement & ZTP

Yesterday was gorgeous. I took my son to the park.

And worked on my photography skills while he played with......rocks.



I took a mid-afternoon stay-cation on the back porch (sans kids.)

I bathed in the sun.

I set up this shot for an upcoming curating job with Diet Coke + Instagram (for that other blog.)
(Yes, that was blatant bragging, product placement and general "come see my other blog" goodness all wrapped up in one sentence; man I'm good.)



I made the boys walk home from school.

Then we had a late-afternoon stay-cation. 



With lots of sugary goodness.




I can explain why my son is wearing his Lego Batman pajama pants.  Sort of.  He came home, went straight to his room and walked out wearing them.  When questioned about his bizarre behavior, he exclaimed, "Because I don't want to waste my BLUE pants!!"  I have no idea what he means, but that is why he's wearing his pj pants. 

Of course, the staycation started out with us sunbathing and reading/coloring books.  The call of the trampoline and swing set became too much and we moved to the yard.  In true ZTP fashion, I started picking weeds.  And cursing my husband's name.  I even took photographic evidence of my handi-work to show him later.


I know.  The box doesn't look that big.  But before if became home to these weeds, it shipped a pair of women's knee high boots......that weren't folded in half.  My point being, that if you stuck both of your calves into a box and padded it with a few inches on every side, you'd get how big this box is.  I hope. 

No comments:

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!