Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter.....and a little bit of love!

It was a cold and miserable Easter Sunday. I sent the family off to church; Easter Sunday + Stake Conference = :(. Imagine my surprise when they came back home 20 minutes later! Brent couldn't find any parking, so he just came home instead. I don't blame him! We went over to Grandpa's for dinner (and Easter Baskets.) Blake got more Legos, which he loved, and Maxwell got more Cars, which he also loved! I am a bad Easter Bunny - I shouldn't spoil the children, but I take every opportunity I can (Holidays, some of which are made-up) to get the boys new toys! Anyway, after all their cool new gifts, I tried to encourage them to decorate Easter eggs with us. I am still learning, obviously. They had no interest, but I did get Blake to decorate one:


Maxwell just wanted to eat his jelly beans:



But Charles got into it.


He decided to devote his decorating to the love of his life, Kelly. Here he is offering his heart to her (please note Morgan's fierce attention as his older brother shows him how to do it, hehe):


And here he is delicately placing his fragile (not really, since it's hard-boiled on the inside, lol!) heart/egg in the carton for safekeeping while it dries.



1 comment:

The Hojnackes said...

Who's the brainiac behind stake conference on Easter Sunday?! What were they thinking?!

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!