Friday, April 10, 2009

Shout out to Anna Suh-wiiiiiiiing!

This one goes out to Anna - a great friend and truly wonderful person! I am so lucky to have met and gotten to know Anna over the past, what has it been? Two years? Maybe not even that long! I can't even remember how we became such good friends - it almost seems like one day I just woke up and realized that we had become close friends. She is one of the only people I would willingly cry in front of, and she probably knows way too much about me! I really appreciate the great example she has set for me - because she doesn't let her life's trials define who she is.















I also have to share this shout out with her husband - Spencer. He's awesome and I couldn't be more grateful for his willingness to help us out, and his friendship with Brent. And he and Anna together are just the cutest couple ever! I love shopping with her (I miss that Anna - let's get together some time!) and I love her yummy desserts (I miss those too, would you bring some over, please?)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Erin-

You have really made my day on a day when I could really use it! I love our friendship and am so glad to know you. Thank you for all you do for me, which is so much more than you know.

Anna

Laynalou3 said...

Oh I am so excited to find your blog! Now I can keep up better with you and your adorable family.

Love you!
Layna

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!