Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shout out to Laura

Ok, so this one is for my sister Laura:

First - she's altered a wedding dress (well, at least one that I've read about.) If you don't know what that takes, do me a favor and go try to alter one.

Second - change is tough. It always sounds easy, but you know it's another story. So I am totally impressed that she has changed her diet to fit her blood type. Especially the fish part. I read that book, and I am sorry, but I cannot, CANNOT, give up wheat. I love bread. And I am really not that big a fan of meat - especially red meat. And she is training for a marathon. I just keep telling myself after I'm done nursing, or when my children are older, or (you get the picture, right?) Go Laura!

Third - she has an artistic touch. Everything she does turns out great. If you've seen pictures on her blog - her house looks AH-mazing. And though I would never think to choose those colors - they are awesome - she has personality and it shows in her decorating. Also - she is great at photography.....have you seen the pics of Charles and Kelly?

Anyway, these are just a few of her talents, and I thought I should publicly point them out (let's face it - everyone needs that now and then!)


2 comments:

The Hojnackes said...

Thanks, Erin. I have really been feeling down lately. It is nice to feel appreciated.

Brandi said...

I agree Laura is pretty amazing I wish she lived around here. We would have lots of fun!!

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!