Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

I remember being so disappointed when Blake turned out to be a boy. I really wanted a girl and I wanted to name her Bridget Claire. I remember being slightly disappointed when Maxwell turned out to be a boy. I would've named her Sophia Zoe. I remember being extremely relieved and grateful to a wonderful and just God for making Jack a boy. I had no girl name picked out - and in fact had a nightmare that I had a baby girl and we called her baby because I couldn't come up with a name!

I was reminded this morning again of why I lucked out with the whole "only boys" thing. Let's say one of them decides to cut his hair (so sorry, Nellie!) No problemo! They will just get a buzz cut! Gets gum (I never give them gum) stuck in their hair? No problemo! Buzz cut.

Anyone remember when my sister Anna cut her own hair - I think we made fun of her for at least the first year - it totally looked like a mullet, lol! I wish I had a picture of it!

No comments:

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!