Sunday, July 19, 2009

Day Trippin

We took a day trip down to see my sister Ruth - Hunter was having his birthday party. The drive wasn't too bad - Brent and I enjoyed some good laughs as we talked about our past, present and future. The boys had a GREAT TIME! Maxwell has been asking me all morning if we could go back to Hunter's party! Here are some of the highlights from our day:





And we couldn't leave without a little bit o' this:


A big thank you to the Johnsons for being such great hosts (and feeding us really yummy pizza!) And a shout out to Brent who so humbly gave me permission to post a vid of him singing, lol!

1 comment:

Ruth J. said...

Those are great videos and pictures! I especially like the ones of Hunter and Blake laughing in the kitchen! We had so much fun - thanks for coming and visiting!

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!