Sunday, September 11, 2011

Mi Familia

That's about all the Spanish I know.

I apologize if you've already seen this post on my other blog.
Ten years ago today, I was heading into work when I heard the news on the radio. I got to work (and though the idea was to keep working, to let terrorists know that we would not let them stop us - no one in the office was actually working) and sat there, close to tears. All I really wanted to do was to go home, get together with my family and feel safe.
Me with my older brother and sisters.

My heart goes out to those who lost loved ones and were truly devastated by these heinous acts of terrorism.

I am proud to be part of this great country, and relish the many freedoms that I have. No one will ever be able to take that away.


No comments:

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!