Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Holy Incisors, Batman!




I'm not quite sure what to think. Blake is getting too old? I am getting too old? The other day I caught a glimpse of Blake's mouth, and thought his two bottom front teeth looked weird. Upon closer inspection - they are totally loose! Holy cow! I wasn't expecting this for another year or two! When I mentioned it to Brent, he said it was actually because Blake had hit his mouth on his head the night before (yes, Brent has an extremely hard head) and so we decided we had better take him to the dentist to be sure he didn't damage something. Well, no, there is no problem, he has two huge teeth pushing the tiny ones out. He really isn't my baby anymore. I am not, and never will be, prepared for this.



2 comments:

The Hojnackes said...

Just wait till he gets baptized! It seems like it all happens so quickly.

Marie said...

Holy Cow, Erin! Haley loves the picture of Blake's teeth because she is VERY interested in the whole losing teeth thing. It seems early, but like you, I have no experience with kids losing teeth.

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!