Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Yes, it's working! Slowly, but surely!

As you might be able to see, I am running tests on my new background! I think I am getting closer every day. Of course, I really only have about 25 minutes everyday that I can sit and mess around on the computer, but who knows? Maybe I'll have it up and running by the end of the week! I just love it when I can accomplish something like this! It makes me feel like my education wasn't completely worthless, and that being a stay at home mom isn't sucking all thought process out of my brain!

1 comment:

Alida B. said...

So far I love the background...it's adorable! :) Next up a cute header and I think you'll be set...I can't wait to see the finished product

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!