Saturday, March 14, 2009

Hairy situations....

Brent was getting ready to leave for his haircut and, just out of sheer curiosity, I asked him if Wondra ever washes his hair. He said no, but she does ask. I informed him that the fee she charges covers a "Shampoo, Cut, simple Blow-dry style". She only charges me $5 for a bang trim, I pointed out. Blake heard all this and asked where Daddy was going. When I told him he was going to get his hair cut, Blake wanted to go so he pointed to his own head and earnestly asked, "Is my hair sticking up?" I laughed and said no (it was actually sticking up - it always is - it's when it no longer sticks up that it means its gotten too long, lol.) We let him go with Brent anyway. I just thought it was the cutest thing.

No comments:

My Boys

My Boys
I can't believe I got them standing together....and smiling!

Jack

Jack
We think he is soooo cute!